Monday, March 3, 2014

Another charmed day

When you see a title like that I guess you can imagine that I was privileged to spend some time with my friend.  Actually a couple hours and it was really great.  I am so thankful to God for His leading and at this point I really don't the future but I sure like the present!

Pooka and I walked this morning our 3 miles, could she force us to stop even more times to smell and take a leak, breaks my stride, errr.

This morning I wrote up an appraisal and got it out just as I needed to leave for San Leandro.  I inspected a nice condo with a super owner, then drove to Walnut Creek to see a very nice townhome with gentle older people who are selling and moving to a more safe environment. 

Then I scooted through the rain to find some requested Kentucky Fried Chicken for my friend and some veges for me.

Now I'm home and counting my blessings for a safe day in spite of the rain and wind.  God is very good isn't He?!

This afternoon as I was walking out of a rest room at the chicken place Dale called to offer me three appraisals, all in Brentwood and the check will be for $900.  That certainly helps a lot with the bills.

Love to all,

I need your prayers that I will be wise as well as alive.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment