Sunday, March 16, 2014

A different kind of Sunday, the kiddos are here for 3 days! Yikes, am I up to this? Well actually I am

Good evening,

I picked them up at 7:45 this morning, they filled the car with their stuff, Nikki sent special food and we stopped at Safeway for milk.  We have had a good day.  The girls are very good about letting me work so I've gotten a lot done today, more than usual really but part of that is I'm so much quicker now that my brain works better and faster.  I got up and walked before daybreak today so I could get it in.  Tomorrow I'll do the treadmill and the ski machine for my 50 minutes, just can't pass up exercise at all.

The girls have used their electronic devices, watched TV, we went to the park, they have their scooters so they make the trip quickly.  We went to a new Mexican place for lunch.  A very simple place but the food was OK.  We got 20 pieces of McNuggets and have them in the frig, the girls had frozen waffles for breakfast.  Tonight Keanna helped me make pasta which she ate with a large bowl of green beans.

Now they are moving toward their bed time and I'm very ready for them to settle in for the evening.

Its different to be with kiddos as I've been with my friend nearly every evening for several days for dinner and I feel like I've let her down.  She knows what I'm doing and is glad that I'm able to help with the girls, she understands perfectly as she has a daughter that is precious to her too.

So I'm sending a message of love this evening, life is good, loving others is the best way to live and our families are very special to us all.

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment