Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Short night, long ay

Last night I was preparing a report on the 4.2 million dollar sale in Saint Helena, I finished at 12:30, hit the wrong button and lost the entire report.  So I started over and at 2 am sent it to the lender.  There are usually two appraisals done for this kind of sale and the other appraiser also submitted her report.

This afternoon the lender called me to say our sketches are very different from each other, would I please change mine and send in a new report.  They sent me the sketches so I could see hers.  Its a huge mess.  The home has a 45 degree angle but she failed to capture that at all, the lower and upper floors are the same outer walls but hers are totally different.  She came in with 5000 sf for the main house and I came in at 4300 sf.  If she does not get her sketch cleaned up I think she is in trouble.  The photos of the house clearly show it has a 45 degree angle, you can't miss it, well I guess you can because she missed it badly.  I've had to go back to houses many times because the sketch was not working out in the office.  Its not pride at that point, its being fair to the property owners, you got to get it right.

I've been so sleepy today driving around, saw properties in Rodeo, Oakland, Brentwood.  Had dinner at PF Chang in Walnut Creek tonight, very good food, reasonable prices for what we had.

Sending love to all,

Always appreciate your prayers for guidance from God for my life.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment