Saturday, March 15, 2014

A great day

Dear Family and Friends,

I'm sitting here in my office chair yawning, its time to give it up and go to bed.

This morning I walked, nearly ran, had breakfast and then went to church.  The kiddos were busy and decided not to attend.  Church was worthwhile and then I came back home, changed clothes and went to spend an afternoon with my friend, that was a very nice experience and we enjoyed the warm sunshine as we strolled.  We ended at a Sushi bar where she found a Chinese waitress who spoke fluent Chinese so that helped her know what to order.  I had a simple sale but it was so excellent that I felt good about eating there.

Keanna was on stage with her musical drama group that she is a part of. At 5pm today she performed with singing, on pitch, dancing and some word parts too.  It was very cute and she really did great.  she loves the stage.

Then we went to UNOs to celebrate Nikki's birthday and that was very nice as well.  I probably won't lose any weight today but this morning I had dumped another two pounds, down 36 pounds, over 16% of my body weight is now gone so I'm feeling pretty good about that.

Right now I think sleep is calling,

Love to all

These are very exciting times, not sure of the outcome but I sure enjoy the process.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment