Thursday, March 13, 2014

A very long day

Even though I slept very well last night the 7 am alarm was a surprise.  I jumped up, prayed, seems like I have a lot to talk to the Lord about these days, never needed His guidance more than now.

Did the 3 mile in record time and started research in the office.  I had a noon appointment in Brentwood and the renter was a really nice guy, heavy and experiencing severe foot pain from arthritis.  Felt bad for him.

Then I found a GNC, my friend had asked that I locate a certain med that someone told her would help with bone and heart.  While I was there I found a couple more,  what a great place, pricy but really good stuff.

Then I inspected a second Brentwood house, empty and very nice.  Then it was on the road and to deliver the meds, that done and she fed me a banana, peanut butter crackers and water, I felt like I had a feast, I was so hungry.  Then it was off to see a place in San Ramon where on the phone the sales lady sounded sort of short tempered.  But when I got there it was totally different.  Heavy set and jovial we had a great time as I prepared for the appraisal with her sales office comps.  After I left San Ramon the traffic getting back up to Walnut Creek was awful.  A 10 minute drive took an hour.  Found some food at Panda Express, delivered it to my friend, ate with her and then headed home.

Now all I have to do is write a full appraisal and hit the hay.  Tomorrow morning I do not eat.  I go to Kaiser for fasting blood work.  will be very interesting to see the outcome.  Then back home to work and then to Orinda for a 3 pm and to help Jessie with her friends house that needs a Historical appraisal in Benicia.  After that I can relax a bit.

Good night, please keep me in your prayers, I need guidance, patience and a fast lesson in relationships!

Love


tim

No comments:

Post a Comment