Sunday, March 30, 2014

Ready for a new week, a new month

Good evening family and friends,

Tonight as I write my family is spread all over the world.  Jo and the kids are in Malaysia which is really half the way around the world, Jason is in San Jose, Steve and Nikki and family are here in Discovery Bay.  What an age we live in.

I've been seeing someone who is here from China so I'm learning a lot about different foods, customs, clothes, colors, flowers and even language.  What fun it has been to try to communicate clearly but sometimes it just does not work out.

Today has been a write up reports day in the office plus a bit of socializing as well.  It was surprisingly cold in Walnut Creek this evening and I was in shorts and a t shirt.  Now that 37 pounds are gone I tend to feel the cold a bit more than before.  I was 189.5 this morning and being in the 180s now is very exciting for me personally and for my family.

I'm asking for your prayers this evening that God will guide me and touch lives with His magic touch.  Life can get very exciting and its easy to make all our own choices without consulting with our Maker.  I know God loves us all and can see ahead, I know that we can trust His guidance and leading, I know that He wants us to be happy and within His will.  I want all of that to happen in my life and in the lives of those close to me.

Tonight I send my love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment