Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Really good day

Back on the trail this morning and the 3 miles went by fast, just ask Pooka!  Then a quick breakfast, some research and I was off to Fairfield.  I met a really nice guy who works on hospital machines for Kaiser that are GE, Xray and such.  So fun to meet these nice homeowners.  After Fairfield it was on to Oakland which is amazingly only about 30 minutes away down 80. 

The Oakland house was bizarre.  Point bright yellow and bright green it was unforgettable.  It was so bright to measure that my eyes hurt. Snapped that one quickly and then I got a call cancelling my next appointment.  Well I went by just in case it turns in to a driveby and shots some photos, then hit the road to spend time with my friend, tonight she was introduced to Mexican food and while she was not wild about it she can handle most anything but chocolate.  She really has changed my life, I'm down 36 pounds and I know that its because of her example, she probably weights 110 or so.

New orders came in today and for that I'm very thankful to a loving Heavenly Father.  Right now I'm listening to a book I got from the library, its so good, about a super collider built in the Arizona desert in the middle of a Mesa, its the story of the team and how when they get the machine up to 100% they discover God talking to them through the machine.  Its just a great read.

Well to bed now, life is very very good right now.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment