Sunday, March 23, 2014

Pretty good day

As I mentioned the girls, Kallie and Keanna, were here from about 4:30 on yesterday.  Kallie comes with loads of toys but Keanna is mostly into books and the IPAD so moving her is easier.  They played while I worked on the breaker box and when that was all done and everything worked again then I came in.

At about 8 we went to LaVilla, a Mexican place out at Bethel Island, a 10 minute drive.  The girls were very good at dinner and both ate well.  I ended up eating too much and felt it all night.  Whole beans or not they have a result in ones body.

Once we got home Kallie was a goner but Keanna stayed up late I think.  This morning when my alarm went off at 7 Kallie was already up, she tends to rise early.  She came in and played on my phone while I did 30 minutes on the treadmill and then 15 minutes on the ski machine.  While I was on the ski machine she learned how to use the treadmill and walked on it for quite a while.  Very cute.

We had waffles for breakfast and then I took them home and headed to Stockton to take one photo of a strapped water heater.  The owner had already sent the photo to me with a text but the lender insisted I make the inspection. So I wasted an hour and half to make $75.  Then I drove to Brentwood to see a 4600 sf home.  It was a very nice home and I enjoyed meeting the lady of the house.  Both she and her husband are Deputy Sheriffs and her husband had a shift today in Discovery Bay.  The one thing that really stood out about the home was that is was just big, every room was huge and there were plenty of rooms.

Once that was finished I drove home, made a nice lunch with salad and a griller chopped up along with a boiled egg, mushrooms, tomato. Then it was time to set up orders in the office, write up a deposit slip for the bank, quite a lot of money came in over the weekend.

In the morning I'll be right here at the desk writing up reports.  I am so thankful to God for family, friends and this new lease on life I have since losing the weight.  36 pounds is no small accomplishment and now walking, riding my bike, carrying things, working outside, nothing phases me at all.  I am so thankful for new habits, new mental attitudes toward life, toward exercise, toward relationships.  Life is very good right now and I praise God for that.

Sending love to all,

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment