Monday, March 10, 2014

Change of plans

Good evening,

Last night after I had completed the blog or at least I think after the blog a long conversation took place and the outcome was very sad for me.

Had a rough night and today has been very depressing for me as well.  Not everything goes well in life, some things just turn out sour, bad so that's where I'm at tonight, depressed and feeling lonely and sad.

Today I stayed focused on work and I accomplished a lot in spite of the turmoil going on inside.  I am glad the day is over and I hope to be able to sleep tonight, last night was the worst night since after Nan died so it was pretty awful.

I am blessed to have good friends and a great family and some of them have been helpful today.

I'm trying to hold onto the health routines I'm in right now and not let them slip because my personal life is in the toilet at the moment.  So far I've not started eating at wrong times, kept walking the big 3 in the morning and the weight is holding pretty steady.

Through all of this I've been just crying out to God for his peace and His direction.  He knows outcomes, He knows what is best but I've sure been begging Him for the outcome I desire.  I know He hears and cares.

So appreciate your prayers for me and my friend.

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment