Thursday, March 20, 2014

Good day

I heard from my friend Steve Souza, we used to work together doing appraisals and helping with the loans he would originate.  He was writing to tell me of his medical issues and also to ask about the book I mentioned enjoying.  Well the book ended today, I always feel like I'm saying good bye to a good friend when my books come to an end.  It was very exciting but sure did not make evangelical Christians look very good.  Still a great read.

This morning I loaded the bike in the Subaru and drove to Borden Junction, our local garage.  Then I left the car to have repairs and rode my bike home.  It felt pretty good and with the weight loss and the new strength the 4 miles back was super easy.

Then I did some research on local colleges for my friend and her daughter, did research for the day and left for Oakland where I did a couple appraisals.  I had some nice time with my friend this evening and now I'm ready to crash but alas my bed is not made.  I washed all the blankets, sheets and pillow today so I'll have to make the bed before I can lie in it.

Very thankful for safe travel as I was on a lot of narrow streets today, on fast freeways, in tunnels and put on quite a few miles.

Love to all

Tim

PS I hope Steve's medical issues are about over and he will feel much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment