Monday, March 17, 2014

Full day with the girls

So today has been a combo day, we combined Tanya coming to clean the house, the girls playing and me writing appraisals and working.  We've been to the bank twice, to Red Robin for lunch, just now to Jeliscos (Mexican place in Brentwood) for dinner and amazingly it all has worked out.  Are the girls angels all the time, well frankly NO but they do pretty well.  Both are bright, stubborn and know the right things to do, just don't always do the right things.

Nikki and Steve are enjoying their time in Vegas and send photos of what they are seeing from time to time to my phone.  They will be back about 5 tomorrow evening and it looks like I'll make it through after all.  The girls say they look forward to seeing their folks but have really had a good time here as well.  My social life is suffering a bit but its OK. 

This morning not being able to leave the house to walk my 3 miles I did the treadmill for 30 minutes but found the normal pace was too slow so speeded up a lot and covered more miles with my time.  Then I climbed on the ski machine and did 15 very hard minutes.  I was pouring sweat when I left the machines so I think I got my work out OK.

I've eaten too much today and will suffer at the scales in the morning, bummer on that.

Well I'm going to complete a Stockton report yet tonight while the girls are winding down.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment