Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Excellent day

Dear Family and Friends,

Tonight as I write I'd like to report I've done 4 appraisal inspections, two this morning, an hour with my friend in the early afternoon and then 2 more this evening.  Guess which part of the day I enjoyed most!

I slept well last night content that God could handle everything, it takes some time to really allow Him access to our most pressing problems, we don't want to trust Him with them, He might cause a different outcome than we desire.

I enjoyed the people I met today as I was traveling around.  Of course people tend to be on their best behavior when the appraiser comes to visit, that part is nice, I get offers of beers, wine, soda's and water.  I sometimes take the water.

This morning I was down 31.5 pounds and it felt good.  This evening after the last appraisal I stopped at Red Robin.  Sitting at the bar I ordered a vege burger wrap and a side salad.  What a great meal and it probably had very few calories or carbs at all.  It was nice.

Well its bedtime very soon for me. I'm tired and worn out but contented with my personal life at the moment, its not heading in the way I had hoped but its OK and we are very very good friends at the moment, not a bad thing to be.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment