Thursday, March 6, 2014

Great work day

Some days are just meant to be enjoyed.  As I prepare to take Keanna to her musical drama class as a favor to her mother who is tagging for the twins sale this weekend.  Every item has to have a bar code on it so there are some long hours involved.

I'm finishing up a really good day, walked of course in good time, lost 1/2 a pound, and inspected a beautiful ranch nearby, just could not be better, what a great place and a great high price too!

Have to have it completed by tomorrow due to the huge rush fee, $25, imagine, that's a tip, no rush fee.  Anyway I'm glad to get it done.  Then tomorrow afternoon I see a large home in San Ramon and follow it up with a house in Pleasanton that is selling for a cool 1.5 million.  Wow.

This has been a very busy week and I've managed to fit in some personal time as well.  yea to that.

Well its time to load up and give Keanna the ride she needs.  Then I'll go to Starbucks and set up my computer to do some work, then bring her back home.  Will be a nice break for me to get out of the house for a change today.

Sending love to all

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment