Saturday, December 25, 2010

Babysitting! So nice!

Dear family and friends,
I'm here in quiet room with only the glow of the tree. Mia is fast asleep a few feet away. The kids have gone to the movies taking advantage of a very willing papa. Timothy is fast asleep too. It has been a magic day.
This morning was Christmas with the shipleys and included Swedish pancakes! The girls had a blast opening presents, it great to be apart of.
I left at noon in the motor home and as I traveled the weather grew worse. Wind, rain and slippery roads made for interesting travel conditions. Once I reached 17 things grew worse. 4cars piled up in the fast lane and stopped me for about 30minutes. Finally it cleared and I arrived about 3 pm.
We opened gifts enjoyed the kids very much. Then we had to build the train table. It rained all afternoon so the ground was to soft to park on. So tonight I'm parked in the driveway with the levelers keeping the coach on an even keel. I hope the kiddos stay sleeping but I doubt it will happen.
I am blesses with such marvelous kids.
Mia is stirring! Got to go.

love to all, merry Christmas.

Tim












Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment