Saturday, December 11, 2010

Its late

Oh to be young again, now when it gets this late my body really knows it.  Had a fun evening with a friend  and heard some of the most incredible Christmas music at the Placerville SDA Church.  Orchestra, choir, costumes, set, lighting and extremely pleasing soloists made the evening fly by way too fast.  If I could I'd drive back for a repeat performance tomorrow evening.  It was that good.  It really made the season come alive and was a brilliant reminder that Jesus changes everything for us.

What a surprise to see Barbara and Gerry Lammerding come in a few minutes after we arrived.  We also spent time with George and Yvonne in their beautiful motorhome after the concert was over.  The pie was good and the fellowship was heart warming. Barbara told a story about when her family took the big leaf and moved to California.  Perhaps I can get her to write it up and I'll have it as the blog some evening.  A great story.

Last night Keanna did a sleep over and I didn't hear from her until about 7 when my alarm went off.  We had Belgium Waffles this morning and then picked up Kallie was ready to go.  After Sabbath School the kids decided on Olive Garden.  Keanna said she just could not eat at McDonalds again for awhile.  Don't blame her at all.  Once lunch was over we went to Home Depot and the girls began to search through the little trees holding them up one by one.  It was so cute.  I'll have photos tomorrow night.

Today is Steve's birthday so while I had the little ladies Nikki and Steve went shopping and had lunch. At least they had a few minutes without the girls and of course I had a blast with them.

Good night to all, if you happen to have XM try channel 77.  It is on now with Christmas Pops and the music is incredible all the time.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment