Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday night and most things are good

Dear Family and Friends,
Well here it is late again, been snoozing in the recliner with Starr beside me.  We had a nice relaxed time with the fire burning in the background.
I'm enjoying keeping track of everything that I eat.  While yesterday ended in a deficit today is better, I still have a few points left this evening.
This morning I woke and started to work soon after, my two cups of coffee carried me for hours but I finally fried some egss, had the last piece of the loaf of bread I had made with avocado spread over it, a mandarin orange and a huge glass of water.  Then it was back to work again.  During the day the mail brought some bucks which was nice. Mid afternoon I finally headed to Alamo but before I did Lois called to say her Volvo was dead in the driveway.  I slipped the battery out and took it with me to replace it at CostCo.
The home in  Alamo was splendid, located on a quiet court with beautiful curb appeal the home probably deserves the 1.5 million or so the appraisal will come in at.  Since it was just a driveby for a refi I had to rely on a prior MLS printout I found for when it sold last, we take our info where ever we can find it.
After Alamo the traffic was pretty solid so the trip back to Pittsburg CostCo was slow and tedious.  Of course when I finally found the batteries the clerk refused to sell me a battery saying the no long er carried batteries for Volvo's.
So I drove home, reinstalled the battery, put the charger on it and can only hope it has enough energy to get Lois to San Jose tomorrow where she will join Ray to celebrate a Jewish festival tomorrow night.
Today Tonya came, not only is Tonya lovely she is the most amazing worker.  In short order and with careful precision she attacks the dirt and makes my home shine.  Even Starr can tell the different.

So that is it for the night, this afternoon when I got home I discovered that one of the management companies had paid for 4 appraisals through pay pal, now that is money that goes directly into the checking account.  That was very good news and then 3 more orders came in, yes most things are good for a change.

Kimberly put a photo she had taken at Michael's wedding on Facebook today.  I'll share it here and I think I might even add it to my EHarmony page.  One does often see me in a suit and it felt good.  Thanks Kimberly for sharing it.

Love



Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment