Friday, December 17, 2010

Measuring in the rain, oh so fun

Dear Family and Friends,
I was late for an appointment this morning, reason, the battery powered clock by my desk that I steal glances at all the time quit and I didn't catch it until I was already late.  Even a new battery would not revive this old clock, moving on time.

The first home today was tenant occupied, that usually means I'll be wading through trash and filth but today the home was perfectly maintained, the renter was a very nice person and the entire home was decorated for Christmas.  Of course there was the matter of my measuring in the wind and rain, not so fun but I've learned to lean close to the walls to get out of the worst of the rain to write things down on my clipboard and then dash to the next point.

After finishing the appraisal I drove home and began work here.  After several hours and finishing up fixing a couple reports I could not wait anymore.  I wanted to fire up the Iphone.  My computer will not let me download ITunes, some problem somewhere deep inside so I used the laptop.  The phone was easy to connect and since then I've been learning new things, taking incredible photos and just getting used to the phone.  I went to the AT&T store and had them move over my phone numbers from the old phone.  Of course for some reason I now have three of every phone number in the phone.

After Ray and I did our little trip to the phone store we drove back home where I got the fire going brightly and enjoyed an evening of watching mostly the Christian Dish programing.  Loma Linda had a great sermon by Randy Roberts and nice music.  Now its past bedtime and I'm ready to sleep.  So is Starr. 

Tomorrow the girls have their own appointments, Kallie has a birthday party, Keanna has the Nutcracker in Antioch so I'll be coming to church for a change.  I look forward to it, to worship with the worlds greatest friends.

So I bid good night to all, may your Sabbath be blessed, your family connections treasured and the peace of our Lord be with you.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment