Monday, December 27, 2010

Back

I find it no fun at all to have to resume a resemblance of a work week when one has just been with family and relaxing.
Today the stuff from the motorhome gradually made its way back into the house, Lois helped me back up so I could dump the tanks, I checked the fallen microwave oven and wonder of wonders it works fine.  Now to reassemble it back into place.
I have the kitchen spotless, dishes all washed, made pancakes for breakfast, huge salad for lunch and recently this evening soup and sandwich's.  I have a beautiful fire going, all glow and a few flames, stunningly beautiful music on the computer from XM online.  It is just incredible and with NO commercials ever.  Just first rate music by the hour for $2.99 a month.  Well worth it, I can even get it through the iphone if I want to pay for the data charges incurred.  And speaking of the iphone it is working so well, I've been able to text good friends, check the weather in about 5 locations at the same time, determine addresses that eluded me, find out where I am at the moment instantly, check my emails from both accounts all the time.  It was my own Christmas present to me and I've very glad I did it.  Steve has helped me a lot in the learning of how to make it work.  There is lots I still need to learn.

Right now I'm listening to XM channel 77 online through my computer.  The music is Ralph Vaughn Williams, The Lark Ascending.  Stunningly beautiful music.  If you've never heard it get it and listen.  It will calm your soul and stir your passions!!!

Well I am at that point where I have a few to write up but otherwise I'm "out of work".  Its not unusual to be low on work this time of the year as few people are buying homes or refinancing right now.

Did I tell you about the geese attack?  While I was seeing a home on Friday afternoon I needed to shoot the photo of the rear of the house from the dock but there were two very angry geese guarding it, they attached me over and over again and I just kept kicking at them making them back up, pretty funny.  I'll include a couple photos here for your enjoyment.  Also a couple of the kidos that happen to be in this camera.  Much better photos were taken but they are not in my camera.

Good night all,

love






Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment