Monday, December 20, 2010

Short and sweet

Good evening
Its very late and I'm just through with writing a relo appraisal.  I'm late with it and promised it this evening but oh the eyes got so tired as I worked.  Now it is done and it feels very good.

Busy day, we walked in the mist this morning, then I cranked and found myself both in Brentwood to do one with Steve and then off to Tracy where a very cute agent met me and batted her eyes asking if I could have it done by morning.  Its not due until Thursday but who could resist such eyes.  The home was typical, nice and selling cheap by yesterday's standards but who knows now, oh wait I'm supposed to know values, right.  Well lets just say I won't have trouble supporting the value of this sale.

Then it was a quick stop at Subway for a wheat and garden burger sandwhich, soup which was heavenly.  Then I made a quick trip to Pittsburg to the doctors office.  The internal medicine Dr. Del Rio gives me hope he might just locate the coughing source.  I'm starting off with some sort of inhaler three times a day, see him again in 2 weeks and we'll go from there.

Then it was a quick stop at CostCo for tomatoes, mocha, bananas, mandarins and home through the haze.

Now its time for bed.  Good night or morning to all of you.

I am so thankful for work, I have to keep reminding myself that when I get stressed.  I would be even more stressed if there was no work so I'm just very thankful to our Heavenly Father for His loving care and concern.  May He bless you right now!

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment