Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Busy day

Dear Family and Friends,
Who would have ever guessed that it would be this busy doing appraisal work after the unusual year I've had.  It really keeps me busy and has prevented me from sending out my Christmas cards so far, sorry!  They are coming soon.  Ask Santa to circle until I get my act together.

Perhaps tomorrow night when I am doing the sleep study in Brentwood!  They called today and had a cancellation so I'm in.  It will be an interesting night for sure with wires, probes stuck to my body, a mike by my noise and mouth.  I've not had one for many years and I think it is important.  why the rush?  Well after the first of the year the new deductible hits all over again and I've just reached the $1,000 level in the last three weeks so I'm going to use the insurance when I can.  I pay so much, $1005 a month that I really think I need to use it when its proper to do so.

Ken and I were broken hearted this morning for when it came time to walk it was raining, so sad, I had to roll over and return to dreamland once again.

I cranked on appraisal work this morning and then picked up Keanna at 1 from her day camp at the gymnastics club.  We had lunch at a fun mexican place in Brentwood and then came home to work.  She found lots of things to do including watch a kids show on the new Christian dish network setup.

This evening I went to spin class and like usual there are times when you question your sanity.  I'm as old as any three of the other riders put together and they make it look so easy, Kim turned off the AC tonight because she said we were not sweating enough, well let me assure you and her, I was.  After the class I stumbled to my car and headed home through the mist and cool weather.  Once I was home I brought in three loads of firewood to dry and then made a baked potato with hamburger vege style that I fried in some olive oil, cut up a fresh tomato and had some cottage cheese mixed in.  It was very good.

Now its bed time once again and I just waded through a new form that some genius decided was an improvement on the last one created in 2003.  This one takes forever, seems like there was a committee and everyone had an idea so they just jammed all the ideas into the form.  What a mess but now its done.  Watch them come back and demand I put it all on the old form, oh that would not make me happy at all.

Good night from the power office here in the Mustard home.

love to all

Tim

ps  The iphone has worked perfectly today, not one dropped call, as good today as bad yesterday, go figure that one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment