Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Wintery Day in Discovery Bay

Good evening

How can you go wrong with helpers like these two.  They were great holding up trees for my opinion.  Very cute and exciting.
Having gotten home late last night I just let the old body sleep in this morning.  Starr was very ready to get up and let me know it.  I pulled sweats on and they are still on now.  I called Lois this morning to see if her heat had decided to return but the answer was no.  I decided to give the project a try.  I could not make the old thermostat work no matter what I tried.  So since Ray is in Arizona I called to ask if I could use the new one he had purchased but not installed.  With his OK we pulled it from the package and after awhile it was all hooked up and glorious sound of a furnace warming up met our ears.  So Lois had heat for the rest of the day and she enjoyed being able to move about without ice forming!
I have completed one report, made appointments for the upcoming week and am looking forward to the dish guy coming in the morning to install a new system for the Christian channels and to move the Direct TV dish off the front of the house and to the side.  Then in the afternoon I head to Fremont to conduct an appraisal for a 84 year old gentleman who is a long time VA appraiser and a MAI.  It will be fun to talk shop with him and do his appraisal.
I've kept a fire roaring today and found the bunch of Christmas CDs in my player.  Nan got me one of those players that holds 250 CDs and I have the Christmas ones all bunched together so the music has been grand and fun to enjoy.
So good night to all, stay warm, stay positive, stay in love or if you've fallen out, determine to fall back into love again.  Do it because it is right.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment