Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Keanna helps with the tree

Dear Family and Friends,
So this morning Ken all eager from his recent trip drags me out and around the lake.  It was cold and seemed so far to hike but by the end it seemed worth it.  We saw all our regulars, kids on their way to school, other people walking their dogs and this one pickup that goes by with the gate open, inside is a hunting hound who watches out the back and barks once in awhile.  We see him go one way and in a few minutes he comes back the other way.  We think the owner is just taking the old dog for a ride early in the morning.
Once back from the walk I built a fire, had an oatmeal breakfast and set to work.  While I worked a new order came in for Ripon.  Its a nice relo which pays $500.  Thank you Lord for the order.

I also received an email from my rep with my loan company in response to one I sent her last night.  She is eager to get the new information from the last month submitted to see if it will change any minds with the investors.  She affirmed once again that they will not accept any part payment of the amount of payments I have missed.  So loan modification is the only option at this point.

This afternoon Keanna came running to the van eager to visit Pappa.  We did our McDonalds drivethru and then a sitdown at Strawhat Pizza where I get a large salad and have a slice of pizza.  After lunch we went Christmas shopping for some lights for the tree and some other Christmas things including 3 lite up geese for the front yard.

At 4 we left for the music class she attends in Brentwood and I drove back home.  I discovered that my new Iphone was on the porch.  Now I have it plugged in charging.  I thought they all came with a rubber case so the antenna would work properly but mine has no case with it.

So another busy day has come to an end.  I thank God every morning when I wake for a new day, not that they are easy or filled with pleasure but still they are an adventure which I need to take.  Today was especially nice since Keanna came to visit.  What a blessing she is, she loves school, she cares a lot about her family and her sister, she loves her friends and she is so filled with ideas, mostly creative.  Its just fun to watch.

So good night all,

love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment