Sunday, December 5, 2010

Very nice

Dear Family and Friends,
I'm just back this evening from a memorable trip to spend time with Jo, Jason, Timothy and little Mia.  This afternoon Jason and Jo went shopping and had lunch and I watched the little ones.  Mia eventually settled in a slept in my the crook of my arm for about an hour while Timothy watched some cute DVD's and helped me out.
I drove down on Sabbath afternoon and settled in for the night.  During the night it rained several times so I got up and pulled the slide in, just in case it might leak.  This morning I put it out again.  Starr enjoyed her trip very much and was able to explore as best she could on very weak rear legs.

This afternoon when I was getting read to travel it was raining hard so the umbrella came out, the cords were wound up tight and everything prepared to travel.  Coming home was interesting due to heavy rain and on two different sections of the freeway traffic came to a total halt for awhile and eventually I worked my way to to see them taking damaged cars off the road.  I was sorry for them and very relieved it was not me that was involved.  The motorhome behaved perfectly for the trip and the heater fan even worked well on all settings this time.  Starr found the outlet for the head and stayed there for the entire trip home.  I sipped water and listed to the Ipod through the radio that Steve installed.

This morning Jason sent me a text letting me know they were up and going.  Upon entering the house the most wonderful aroma hit me.  We had Trader Joe's Chocolate Croissants, and chocolate chip Swedish Pancakes.  And Jason made some of his wonderful coffee.

Now I 'm home for the upcoming week and I can't wait to jump in.

Love to all, stay warm, stay happy and LIVE

love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment