Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Slow times

Dear Family and Friends,
This has been like a day in slow motion.  Ken and I walked this morning, it was cold and we both felt the effects of the walk.  Then using the new French Press I made some coffee and oatmeal. 
Soon I was at my desk working and I slugged through writing a report for the sale of a huge house here in Discovery Bay. Midway through the day I actually went back to the house to remeasure it.  Our prior measurements had yielded a living area that was larger than that reported in public records.  I discovered that we had included a room on the second level that did not exist, it had existed on the blue prints but not when the house was actually constructed.  The geese put up a fuss but I didn't go anywhere near them.  They need some sort of therapy I think.
After shooting comp photos and remeasuring the house I headed back to the office and after hours I finally finished the report.  This one pays $520 so it was well worth the effort.
Then it was off to Weight Watchers in the driving rain, bad news there where I had gained a pound, oh well Christmas can do that to you.
After weight watchers was over I drove to Red Robin for a garden burger, what a feast.  Then back home to sort of just hang around, enjoy the roaring fire and sit with Starr and watch frontline.

Now it is bedtime.  I have some photos to share but so far I've not figured out how to email photos from my phone.  I'll learn soon.

Tomorrow afternoon I get to see a huge house in Pleasanton, collect a nice check and then drive to see Dr. Jim Edwards for a very painful left heel.  Its been bad for about a month.

Good night friends and family,

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment